About client – It is a Dubai based client dealing in luxury items such as watches, handbags, perfumes etc.
Goal: To improve conversion rate and scale revenue by 2x in one quarter.
- We observed the client is not doing anything related to remarketing. We implemented dynamic remarketing on google channel
- Dynamic product ads (DPA) – We linked the facebook account to the website feed and started DPA campaigns.
- Shopping campaigns on Google – Shopping campaigns were not allowed in UAE till early
- 2017. But Google allowed the same recently. We got first movers advantage by launching shopping campaigns.
- Product selection – We shortlisted products from the whole catalogue that are more likely to sell using “Buy-to-detail-rate” analysis.
- Revenue improved by 2.5x in two months
- Conv rate improved from 0.48% to 0.76% (58% improvement)
About client – It is a bangalore based curated marketplace for handpicked products.
Goal: To reduce cost per transaction by 15% quarter on quarter on both facebook and google channels.
Challenge: Campaigns were highly stable and were already doing pretty good.
- AdWords – We implemented differential bidding strategy for shopping campaigns
- Adwords – Added exact match search terms in very high volume
- Facebook – Tested various audience personas to find the most cost effective segment.
- Cost per conversion improved by 21% on google channel
- Conversion cost improved by 12% on facebook channel